My Blog Name is Misleading??

Hey guys, so I've noticed a few comments on my IGCSE pages asking questions on how to do well on exams, if I have more notes, etc. To...

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Update on the A-levels Section of this Blog

I added new pages "A-levels Physics" and "A-levels Biology" to this blog!
I will be adding more subjects soon and I will be uploading more content soon. Thanks for visiting!

The following subjects for which notes may be included:
Biology
Chemistry
Physics
Math (Core 1, Core 2, Core 3, Core 4, Mechanics 1, Statistics 1)

Be sure to keep an eye out after June 19th, 2017 for the additional pages and study material. Don't forget to subscribe, either normally (find the button in the sidebar) or by e-mail (find the link at the top of this blog)!

Happy Studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment