My Blog Name is Misleading??

Hey guys, so I've noticed a few comments on my IGCSE pages asking questions on how to do well on exams, if I have more notes, etc. To...

Friday, August 10, 2018

Get Productivity Increasing Printables at my new Etsy Shop!

Hey guys! I just created my new Etsy Shop named "BlackWhiteWise"! I would love if you guys would check it out and hopefully buy something too!
I have a few listings up such as budgeting planners, complete school/college planners, my Ultimate Tracker Set, and so on! I'll also be adding a few more this month. 
My Etsy Shop:

But WAIT! There's more:
I have a DISCOUNT CODE for you all only available for 3 weeks. Put in "BWW25" to get 25% OFF! (or copy paste this url into your browser: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BlackWhiteWise?coupon=BWW25 )
Let me know if you decide to buy anything. Thank you!


My other Blog:
www.blackandwhiteandwise.blogspot.com

My Instagram:
www.instagram.com/blackwhitewise

No comments:

Post a Comment